Friday, April 20, 2012

singapore loves hugs


Coca-Cola wants to share the love with free soda! That's right! They have created a vending machine in Singapore that will pop out a can of Coke if you hug the machine!

That's all you have to do! Just hug it! And it's free!

Now, I've been hugging vending machines for years. I would press G-7 for a bag of pretzels, the bag would fall down, I would take it out, then I would hug the machine and say, "Thank you for your service and love...and salty, pretzel goodness."

"Salty, pretzel goodness" can be replaced with whatever I buy. I don't always buy pretzels. Sometimes I buy Pop-Tarts. When I buy those, I say "sugary, fruit-filled yummness."

There's a lot of hyphenating today! Coca-Cola, Pop-Tarts, fruit-filled, hug-love, car-stick, fun-dug, hoop-star, etc-etc...

Well...some of those I just made up right now and they have nothing to do with hugging a vending-machine, but it's so fun to hyphenate! Even when you don't need-them!

I hope you hug machines that give you stuff. The gas pump, ATM, CoinStar, whatever. They deserve to be loved for their hard work.

Just in case they decide to take over the world, they will remember that you loved them. And they will love you back and maybe NOT make you slaves in their robot world.

That's my hope.

I'm off to hug a hyphen.

Enjoy Everything.

-dj

No comments:

Post a Comment