Thursday, May 17, 2012

the best way to relax is free


I was driving home and I saw a toilet on the side of the road. I guess somebody was throwing it out. I LOVE stuff on the side of the road. It's so much fun! And it is FREE!

Toilets are probably number 6 on my list of 27 Best Things I See On The Side Of The Road.

Number 14 is an abandoned car with a mattress on it. That moved up from 17 for obvious reasons.

You know what I don't like on the side of the road? Werewolves. They're all bitey and stuff. It's the reason I don't run at night.

Everything else is helpful, though. Maybe you run at night. Then you have to go to the bathroom. BAM! Toilet on the side of the road!

You run some more. Suddenly you're too tired to move and you need sleep. WHAM! Mattress on a car!

You don't want to walk home. LUCKY! The mattress is on a car that will drive you home!

Werewolves come out to play. CHOMP!

You're now a werewolf.

That's why you don't run at night. No matter how tempting the toilets and mattressessess are.

I learned that lesson more than once. And twice. And thrice.

I'm off to run in the sun.

Enjoy Everything.

-dj

No comments:

Post a Comment