Wednesday, October 17, 2012

the bad shape of a chip


Chips are great. But there's a problem with some of them. They are triangles.

Now, don't get me wrong, I LOVE me some triangles. Well, I love scalene and equilateral. Isosceles always stands there like it's better than everyone else. Whatever isosceles, we know you have two angles and sides equal. Everybody is SO impressed.

The problem with a snack-type chip being a triangle is the mouth entrance. See, you have to get your mouth SUPER wide to get the whole chip in! They tease you by making one end so small and ready to be eaten, but then the other end is HUGE and scrapes the sides of your mouth!

It's torture! I'm sure this happens to you, too!

If you try to break it into smaller pieces, it becomes a crumbly mess! Chip pieces are everywhere! It's like the apocachips!

Life is very complicated. So, to make it easier, I buy the small chips that are squarish.

Or gummy bears. Because they are small and chewy.

I wonder if they can make gummy chips? Or chippy bears? Some sort of bear/chip mutation that would be easy to eat but taste like a chip!

I feel like I talk about food a lot.

Maybe I should talk about something else.

How about those (insert sports team here)? Yeah...that was something!

Okay...food is more interesting.

I'm off to tri my angle.

Enjoy Everything.

-dj

No comments:

Post a Comment