Friday, May 10, 2013

like a fish out of water


Did you know there are fish that can live WITHOUT WATER?! They are called "snakeheads."

Why are these things still called fish?!

They can live outside of water for days at a time! They go in water. Breathe. Then, they can just leave the water and visit friends and family for a weekend. And breathe the whole time!

Not only that, they also have no natural predators. NONE! Nothing can stop these things!

PLUS! They have these really sharp teeth that WILL eat you! So, they're not really fish. More like Monsters of Eating People!

They are invading New York, but it's only a matter of time before they take over the world! I'm sure once they learn how to drive, they'll be able to set up Attack Forts at every pond and lake and stream they can find!

Then, once they have done that, the only safe place for humans will be the desert.

Unless the snakehead learns about irrigation techniques of the ancient Egyptians.

Oh no...I left my book "Irrigation Techniques of the Ancient Egyptians" in New York! Near a body of water!

This is bad. They might be able to irrigate their way to the library to get "Irrigation Techniques of the Ancient Egyptians Part Two: Walk A Nile In My Shoes."

With all of this irrigation knowledge, even our stronghold in the desert won't do us any good.

I'm sorry that I have to be the one to tell you about this. I know it's scary, but I tell you now so we can plan for the future. A future without irrigation means a future without fear!

Or, we can just catch these snakeheads. Humans aren't really a natural predator, but we can totally catch them. Like unnatural predators.

So...yeah...we could try that first.

I'm off to breathe in and out of water.

Enjoy Everything.

-dj

No comments:

Post a Comment