Thursday, August 8, 2013

a study in pink planets

There is a pink planet! YES! The planet is totally pink!

Finally! A world that will match all of my outfits!

Not only is it pink, it's GLOWING PINK! Because it's still hot from its formation. So, yes, it is literally a hot pink planet.

I can't describe how excited this makes me. But I will try. Think of the most exciting thing ever. Then add frosting and sprinkles. Then another layer of frosting. Then cookies. A third layer of frosting and more sprinkles. THAT is how excited I am. (Maybe some gummy worms on top, too!)

It's actually a pretty incredible find. The planet is about as big a Jupiter, four times as massive, and about nine times farther away from its central star (like our sun) than our Jupiter is from ours!

This is literally blowing the minds of pink planet researchers (also known as "NASA") because it seems impossible!

And yet, having a hot pink planet with candy clouds also seemed impossible. Until now!

I'm going to climb into my glitter-ship and fly over to Pinkopia. (That's what I named it.) I have a glitter-ship because I also fight evil space creatures all the time. It's a thing I do.

I'll probably live in Pinkopolis because the sugar-pink beaches are nice there. And when it snows pink in the winter, the mountains look beautiful.

I will also have a pet pegasus, also pink, because cars are lame...when you own a pegasus.

And if any evil monsters try to attack my planet, I will call upon the power of Pinkskull and save the day.

Because, you know, it's a thing I do.

I'm off to glow pink.

Enjoy Everything.

-dj

No comments:

Post a Comment