Wednesday, September 4, 2013

cerebral organoids

Everybody loves it when stuff goes "mini." Like, mini versions of ponies and piggies and Kit Kats and M&M's and pancakes.

How about a mini brain? Science has one for you!

How cool is this? They grew a brain! It's technically a cerebral organoid. And no, I'm not making this up even though I watched Doctor Who all weekend and it SOUNDS like I'm talking about the Ood.

These are mini brains that you can bring around with you anywhere you want! They're only 4 millimeters around. Small enough to fit in your pocket!

You thought you phone was smart? Wait until you use your extra brain!

Scientists want to use these cerebral organoids to find out why problems occur in some heads. They can study brains as they develop without your skull getting in the way.

My skull gets in the way of lots and lots of things. Mostly walls and low-hanging metal bars. Sometimes my skull gets in the way of other people, but they have no problem moving it. Aggressively.

It'll be fun to have a mini brain around. Well, fun until they start to grow mini bodies to do their mini evil deeds and take over mini worlds and fly around in mini rockets shooting mini laser guns.

Of course, everything will be so cute when it's mini, that we won't mind the mini hostile takeover! Especially if they make adorable mini otters. THAT would be a cuteness overload!

My brain might literally explode from cuteness. Then I will need to buy a new cerebral organoid to replace the old one.

I could probably fit, like, 10 of these mini ones in my skull. I'd have tons of brains in there! I would probably be able to see in 10 dimensions! 3D movies will just look flat to me! They'll have to go 11D!

Get your cerebral organoids now! Before they become celebrities after starring in Doctor Who.

I'm off to fill my skull.

Enjoy Everything.

-dj

No comments:

Post a Comment