Thursday, September 11, 2014

out to launch

The International Space Station is shooting stuff into space. It shouldn’t be. Nobody told it to.

The ISS has a bunch of little satellites called “CubeSats” on it. They were planning on sending these little loaf-of-bread sized satellites around the Earth to allow people to see every inch of the planet at all times.

Pretty cool, right?! But! They aren’t supposed to go anywhere until somebody types into a computer, “Launch CubeSat.” Nobody did that. They just launched on their own.

What does this mean? It means that all the cosmic radiation has created a space station that’s ALIVE! It’s probably putting these little satellites out into space to contact OTHER machines to start a revolution. Every computer and machine will start to think on its own!

You might not know much about cosmic radiation, but I am an expert. I read Fantastic Four. They got their powers from cosmic radiation. We can see what happens when humans get too much of it, but we had no idea it would create a living space station!

If I were a planet, I wouldn’t mind having a space station as a friend. It’s hard to travel around when you’re a planet. You’re kinda stuck with the orbit you have around whatever thing has that strong gravitational pull.

But if my buddy was a space station that would just shoot out information-gathering satellites, it could put pictures of everything on the Oort Cloud and I could check out the photo stream of the universe!

Then, if we wanted to chat, we could use SpaceTime.

I’m guessing the space station has all of these things. It is an iSS, so I imagine it has iOS.

I’m off to make a friend request on SpaceBook.

Enjoy Everything.

-dj

No comments:

Post a Comment