Thursday, February 16, 2012

abs of steel is not real steel

Some guy in Russia works out a lot. So much, in fact, that he thought his abs were made of REAL STEEL!

SO! He told his friend to stab him. With a knife. Because, you know, they're steel abs.

That guy is now in the hospital. With a stab wound to the abs.

Don't do that. Your abs will not become steel unless you actually see steel being put into your ab area.

I do not have abs of steel, but I DO have an almost ab of numbness.

For unknown medical reasons, I have numbness happening all over my body. So far I can function pretty normally. Well, not mentally, but I can walk and type, so that's good.

If, for some reason, I DO come across somebody who truly believes I am made of steel and they stab me, I WILL get a stab wound.

But! If they stab me in my numb spot, I won't feel it!

There's a good chance I'll die, but either way, I won't feel it.

Still, please don't stab me. Wait...don't stab anybody. Except actual robots made of steel. STEEL YOU CAN SEE! And ONLY if these robots are attacking you! Robots are generally friendly unless provoked by CONSTANT STABBINGS!

Again. No stabbies. It's illegal.

Thank you.

I'm off to work on my ab.

Enjoy Everything.

-dj

No comments:

Post a Comment