Tuesday, February 21, 2012

stir the peanut butter young padawan

Okay. Some of you may know that I'm all about eating all-natural and organic food and stuff like that. I tell myself that it's healthy for me or something.

ONE thing I could NEVER get over was peanut butter. I LOVE PEANUT BUTTER! SOOOOOOO MUCH! It's soooooooo good.

BUT! The natural stuff needs a good stirring. And I HATE that! I could NOT deal with it. Have you ever tried to stir peanut butter? It's like trying to push a mountain across a tar pit with the Hulk AND Superman pushing back at you while badgers and skunks bite your feet.

So I did some research and some guy found the solution. He even has a patent for his idea! SO DON'T GIVE ME CREDIT!

Flip the jar upside down. Then put it in the fridge. And every morning, you flip it over. It works about 86% of the time! It's so simple and SO GENIUS! Now I can buy organic peanut butter!

And you can too!

If you want to. I won't force it. I will force you to eat peanut butter. I will also use the Force to force you to eat it. I know that's kinda Dark Sidey of me. I won't use the Force if you have an allergy, though. That's a little more Jedi-like. If you do have said allergy, may I suggest almond butter. Or cashew butter. Or soy nut butter. Or Nutella.

If you are allergic to ALL of those things...I would suggest not eating any of them.

I would otherwise suggest riding a pony. Because that's fun. And Darth Vader likes them.

I'm off to ride the pony.

Enjoy Everything.

-dj

No comments:

Post a Comment