Monday, February 13, 2012

gulf of whatever i want

Mississippi Representative Steve Holland is hilarious! I've never heard of him before. Mostly because I didn't even know Mississippi really existed. But it does! And this guy made a law-bill-thing saying he wants to change the name of the Gulf of Mexico to the Gulf of America!

He was trying to make point. Something about immigration and how extreme some people are about it. I didn't actually read the whole article. I got too excited about changing names!

THIS is just another reason why I want to be world president! I can change the names of EVERYTHING!

Sure, "Gulf of Mexico" isn't a bad name for a gulf. BUT! Imagine this: The Gulf Of AWESOMENESS!

Not bad, right?!

Oh, don't worry, Mexico. The gulf will still be named after you because your NEW name will be AWESOMENESS!

Pacific Ocean? BLAH! Now it's called Ninja Water!

United States of America? NOPE! Spectacular States of Fabulousness!

Russia? Forget it! Sparklussia!

So, vote for me for president of the universe. And beyond. I swear I will give everything better names.

I will also rule good. From the capitol of Starfire D.C.

I'm off to pass a bill.

Enjoy Everything.

-dj

No comments:

Post a Comment