Thursday, February 9, 2012

buh buh buh buuuuh buuuuuuh!

If you didn't know, THAT is from Star Wars! NOW IN 3D! That's right! It starts today! Well...tonight...well...officially TOMORROW at exactly 12:01am.

IN 3D!

I know people don't care about Episode One. It's not the greatest, but I'm pretty sure it's better than any other movie coming out this weekend.

Yes. Even better than "The Vow." I know that has Channing Tatum, but he's not in 3D, so it's not worth it.

I'm so excited to see light sabers in 3D! That will be EPIC!

I saw somebody throwing out a light saber the other day! It was sitting on the top of their trash can! Who does that?!

That is super dangerous. What if a raccoon, untrained in the Jedi arts, goes through that trash? Can you imagine what kind of destruction that will cause?!?!

I guess light sabers aren't recyclable. That's a shame. You would think they could have figured that out.

Granted, I can't even get rid of my recycling. My town needs money and many documents that I cannot supply to. You would THINK they'd WANT me to save the earth. Like a recycling Jedi Knight. I guess not...

But if anybody knows where I can get rid of my recycling, no questions asked, please contact me discreetly.

I'm off to show a raccoon the force.

Enjoy Everything.

-dj

No comments:

Post a Comment