Monday, March 26, 2012

air from every angle

Isn't it weird that we have to put windows DOWN when we are in our cars but put them UP in our homes?!

How confusing is that?! I mean, it's a wonder we can ever figure out how to feel a breeze!

Couldn't they have just picked one or the other? I am constantly getting it all mushed up. Some days I'm standing next to my car trying to put the window up for hours.

Then I remember that I have to push it down. With a small button on the inside of my car. It's terribly confusing.

In my house, I'm a little luckier. Air comes in through the plugs. Like, power outlet plugs. So if I can't figure out how to open the windows, at least I get SOME air coming in.

I noticed the plug-air when it was breezy the other day.

I don't know if that's what wind power is or not, but if it is, it works!

I really like that wind power joke. Because really, there is a LOT of air coming through my outlets. And I thought of the wind power joke right away. It's environmentally friendly humor.

Is that normal? Should I worry about that? The plug-air, not the humor.

Blood is also dripping through my walls, but I'm not worried about that. I saw that in a movie once and I'm pretty sure it ended well. Charlie didn't give some guy candy so he got the keys to the factory or something.

I don't remember the details. I just remember a happy song at the end.

I'm pretty sure that's the same movie.

I'm off to air out my outlets.

Enjoy Everything.

-dj

No comments:

Post a Comment