Tuesday, May 29, 2012

hiccup wake up


I think I woke up the other night to a hiccup fit. I'm not sure, though.

See, I woke up in the middle of the night because I could not stop hiccuping. And I woke up because I was dreaming about hiccuping.

I was CONVINCED that I was only hiccuping because I was DREAMING about hiccuping.

I think that's called psychosomatic. Or psychoinsomniac.

Whatever it is, I got back to bed and told myself I didn't have the hiccups and that it was all in my head. Then I went back to sleep.

I know this is all very boring right now. BUT, here's the good part.

I got up that morning and I have NO idea if this really happened! I might have been dreaming about dreaming about hiccuping. Then, woke up from the dream within a dream and was just in one dream about waking up from psychosomniactic hiccups!

Then woke up for real having no idea where I was, what I was doing, and why I couldn't use my debit card!

Wait...maybe that was another dream. I can't keep track of all of it.

Is it a problem if you don't know what's real and what's a dream?

Not that I have that problem...I was just askin...for a friend.

I'm off to take a nap.

Enjoy Everything.

-dj

No comments:

Post a Comment