Monday, June 11, 2012

it's all clear to me now


Whoops! That's what I get for not paying attention!

I needed a shower curtain. So I bought one. Turns out it is COMPLETELY CLEAR!

In the package it looked "frosted" or something. I guess because it was all folded up. I thought it had SOME opaqueness to it.

NOPE! NOTHING!

I've never had a shower curtain like that before! It's...weird...but oddly bright in the shower now!

And that's about all I got. I bought it. It's up. End of story.

Umm...yeah...I wish something exciting happened with it. Maybe it causes a rift in spacetime. Or timespace.

OH! Wait! I think it does! Because a coupon fell from my ceiling right after I bought it!

I put the curtain up. I was sitting around filing my nails or something and BAM! A coupon to Stop & Shop fell on me!

This is no joke! I have a clear shower curtain that warps time and space and is somehow connected to the little coupon machine at S&S!

So if you are waiting for your coupon at the self-checkout and it never comes up, it might be in my apartment.

Sorry, but you know the saying, "Spacetime finders, keepers. Losers, weepers get sucked into a black hole and are never seen from again."

I'm off to save $10 on my $40 purchase.

Enjoy Everything.

-dj

No comments:

Post a Comment