Friday, June 8, 2012

paging dr. agon


OH MY DRAGON! This is the greatest thing that's ever happened in my life!

I got a text from my lovely co-worker Dina. She was looking for toys.

As you may or may not know, texts are only 160 characters. When you send something that is OVER 160 character, you get TWO text messages!

How fun is that?! If it goes over 320 characters, YOU GET THREE TEXTS! YAY!

So I got a two-part text from Dina. The first text ended with "red or blue or whatever dr"

The next text message said "agon. he is paying..."

I thought she was looking for a Dr. Agon toy.

NOPE! She was looking for a DRAGON!

How awesome would it be to have a dragon that is also a doctor named Dr. Agon!

I'm going to go to medical school and change my name to Agon.

Then I will be able to fly and shoot fire out of my mouth.

Because that's what happens.

It would be better than choking on my coffee.

Because that's what actually happened this morning. Twice.

I'm off to text a hospital.

Enjoy Everything.

-dj

No comments:

Post a Comment