Friday, July 6, 2012

my teeth feel soft


Do you sometimes notice your teeth feeling different? Like, one day they're all hard and ready to chomp. Then the next day they feel soft and all you want to do is bite your lip a little because it's squishy. 

Teeth are cool. I have a bunch of them. I love my calcified, whitish structures. (Thanks wikipedia!) Without these incisors and molars and amalgam fillings I would have to swallow candy whole!

Thank goodness for my teeth! And fake teeth inserts. Most of my teeth innards are gone because of cavities. That's not my fault, though. I blame sugar. If it didn't love my teeth so much, they wouldn't get all holey.

I sometimes wish sugar was spelled "shugar." Or "shuga." That's funner to say. Or shay. Nah...we'll keep it as "say."

"SH" words are fun to say. Whether you have soft teeth or not. I wonder why teeth feel different sometimes? Or is that just my teeth?

Don't you hate it when you bite your lip! That kills me! Then you have this bump of skin in your mouth and you HAVE to keep biting at it even though you know it's just going to make it worse!

Then one day, it's gone.

Then another day, your teeth feel soft again.

Should I go to the dentist? I just went, like, two weeks ago! I like the dentist. They always make my teeth feel good.

Candy makes my teeth feel good. Well, it makes me feel good. When I feel good, my teeth feel good. Going to the dentist is like candy for my teeth.

I should become a dentist and have that be my motto.

"Dr. Awesome DMD: Like candy for your teeth."

I'm off to gnaw my lip.

Enjoy Everything.

-dj

No comments:

Post a Comment