Thursday, August 16, 2012

it's a good place to wash your hands


I must admit, I like ocean-themed bathrooms. I don't know why. I've seen it many times in my life and every time I see it, I think, "That's a good way to decorate a bathroom!"

Some people just have ocean and sand stuff in there. Maybe a few shells. Sometimes they go all out and use ocean-scented candles!

It's pretty awesome!

I guess it works because there is a lot of water in a bathroom. It's like your own personal ocean. You're like Poseidon! You control the sea!

With the turn of a handle, you tell the water to come to you. With the lift of a plug, you DEMAND that the water leave your tub! Through a tiny hole!

YOU HAVE THE POWER!

So clearly, the ocean theme is just to show the other rooms in your house how powerful you are. The bedroom and living room weep in shame.

The power to sleep? HA! I pour water on your bed! Sleep on that!

You have a television and a couch? PFFFT! Let's see how you work with a puddle on your face!

Beware the power of Poseidon! And the bathroom!

I'm off to wash my hands.

Enjoy Everything.

-dj

No comments:

Post a Comment