Tuesday, August 14, 2012

too much for a thank you?


Do you ever cross the street? Maybe you did once and waved to a person in the car who was letting you cross unhit.

You wave to say, "Thank you for letting me cross the street with no hittings, nice automobile driver on their way to something very important but kind enough to slow down and take a moment to enjoy the idea of street-crossing."

But is waving really enough? I was crossing the street the other day and almost blew a kiss. I mean, I waved, but right before I waved, I thought, "I bet that person would love to get a kiss as a thank you instead of a hand wave."

Don't deny it. You would like the same thing. I know it's true!

I did not blow the kiss. I'm not sure if society is ready for me to say, "Thank you for letting me cross the street and give you a kiss to show you how much I really love the fact that you are taking the time to let me stroll across pavement. And with this kiss I share with you, please also enjoy your day of driving to very important places where you'll want to hug people and share the love I shared with you during a few, precious moments of street crossery."

I'm pretty sure that's how it will be interpreted.

Or maybe I'll just get hit by a car. I don't know. Either way works for me!

I'm off to blow kisses at cars.

Enjoy Everything.

-dj

No comments:

Post a Comment