Friday, August 24, 2012

waffles within the border


It's National Waffle Day! It is NOT, I repeat NOT, INTERNATIONAL Waffle Day!

And that is just the start of the confusion!

Being excited about Waffle Day, you probably want to go eat waffles. But to celebrate properly, you don't want to eat any waffles that are outside national jurisdiction. Since it is not International Waffle Day.

But is Belgian Waffle really from Belgia? According to my team of researchers (wikipedia), the Belgian waffle was invented in the North America Nation (where we are)! So go for it!

Of course, if you want a Stroopwafel or a Pandan waffle, you are out of luck. I know. You're upset. But it can't be helped. If you even TRY to sneak a Gaufres a la Flamande onto your plate, the waffle police will arrest you and put you in a vat of syrup.

Which actually sounds fantastic.

It's hard to get it out of your hair, but it feels so good to soak in it.

Do they have a syrup soak? I know they do it with seaweed and chocolate, but I have never heard of syrup.

Maybe in Canada. Canadians do that sort of thing. Because it rains syrup there. Luckily, they can catch it on their waffle umbrellas.

And then eat the umbrellas.

That sounds good...is Canada in my nation?

Who cares! Spread the waffle love!

I'm off to check Canadian real estate.

Enjoy Everything.

-dj

No comments:

Post a Comment