Tuesday, August 28, 2012

magic eye magic car


Do you remember the magic eye posters? Find the 3-D image in the weird picture? They still make them. They actually have a Harry Potter Magic Eye Book! Which makes total sense because Harry Potter is magic!

I was driving home and thinking that maybe it would be cool to have a big bumper sticker on my car that was a magic eye image. It would say "PLEASE STOP" or something. I say that because, if somebody was getting sleepy behind the wheel and their eyes weren't focused, they would see the "STOP" message and stop their car instead of hitting me!

Good idea, right?!

Then I thought, how cool would it be to have my whole car be a 3-D image of something! Like a whale or boat or another kind of car!

Then people would see my car in 3-D! And it would look like a whale was driving down the street with them!

Wouldn't that just knock your socks off and take those knocked off socks to a batting cage and hit 50 home runs while doing push-ups and drinking fire and glass shards?!

Yep. It would do that.

So next time you're driving down the street and you can't focus your eyes, watch out for a 3-D whale.

And also watch out for my car. It'll say "PLEASE STOP." In 3-D. So if you hit me, you have no excuse. The warning was right there IN YOUR FACE.

I'm off to the third dimension.

Enjoy Everything.

-dj

No comments:

Post a Comment