Monday, October 8, 2012

fall into autumn


It's that wonderful time of year when the air gets cool, the leaves change color, and we make everything all gourdy.

That's right! It's Fall! Or Autumn! Or...wait...it's both!

That's the problem we have with this season. It has two names. So some people decided to do some research on it. And pretty much couldn't come up with a good answer why.

After reading almost the whole article one time, there was no clear answer why the "cool down" season has two names! I even considered reading the article again, but got distracted by a candy corn and decided against it.

Why not just keep the two names? Nothing wrong with that! A season so nice, we named it twice!

BUT! I have an even more eleganter solution! A combination of names to make it sound even better!

Autumnfall!

No more confusing conversations about this time of year anymore!

"It's a beautiful fall!"

"Who fell?! That's awful to say it was beautiful! I guess if somebody DID fall, it's nice that they got to fall during this beautiful autumn."

"What's an oddum? Is that some sort of banana?"

Golly...I can't COUNT how many times I've had that conversation! (Keep in mind, I don't know how to count.)

With the brand new autumnfall, everybody will always know what you're talking about and there will be fewer problems with bananas.

Don't even get me STARTED on banana problems!

I'm off to get my autumfall gourds.

Enjoy Everything.

-dj

No comments:

Post a Comment