Thursday, October 25, 2012

one cereal isn't enough


I've become crazy with the cereal mixing. CRAZY!

It's odd, but I LOVE all the Kashi cereals. They are all SO GOOD! I know they're less funner than the sugar cereals, but I'm not allowed to buy the super sugar cereals anymore.

So, I got addicted to Kashi. BUT! Since I like so many Kashi flavors, I don't want to eat just one at a time! But I can't really eat FIVE bowls of cereal at a time!

Well...I can...but I shouldn't.

Now I put a little bit of each into the bowl so I have one BIG bowl of multi-cereal! Trust me, you need a BIG bowl because there are more cereals in there than dimensions in your string theory. I'm talking bosonic string, not just superstring!

You should really try this. It's pretty epic. And by "pretty epic" I mean it's TOTALLY EPIC-LICOUS!

Sometimes...when I'm feeling a little wilder...I'll put some dried fruit in there! Like blueberries or currants.

Currants (also known as Corinthian raisins and Zante currants) are a totally underrated dried fruit!

On OTHER times of sometimes...you're not going to believe this one...I'll use Frappuccino as the liquid cereal softener!

WHOA! Did that just happen?

You're darn tootin' it did!

I lead an exciting life. It's ok to be jealous. You can lead this life, too. Just get some big bowls and come over for a cereal extravaganza.

I'm off to dry some fruit.

Enjoy Everything.

-dj

No comments:

Post a Comment