Wednesday, October 24, 2012

car tails


I saw a car with the sweeeeetest car tail ever! I guess they are technically called "spoilers" when it's on a car. But really, it's a tail.

This was NOT a sporty car at all. It was a regular sedan. And it had a tail that looked like it was from a whale. It was HUGE! And curved up on the sides!

It was the coolest thing I've ever seen! I have always been a fan of the car tail. But they are usually very subtle. And subtle is fine. But if you're going to put a tail (spoiler) on your car, why not make it a tail that says something!

I want a tail that tells the world "I'm not afraid of breaching if I want to!"

I have never had a car with a tail. I suppose I could purchase a tail separately, but I don't think I can afford the kind of tail that would really show off my desired statements.

I want it to say, "I'm a kinkajou and I can hold onto trees if I want!"

OH! OR one that would say, "I'm a dinosaur! Rawr!"

yeah...I like that...

Speaking of dinosaurs, Haribo (kids and grown-ups love it so!) gummi candy company has put out DINOSAURS!

It is probably the best gummi candy ever. It's gummisaurus rex.

Bonus fact: You can buy 5-pound bags of Haribo gummi candy on Amazon. My mind is officially blown. I think I can die happy now. Thank you, world. And thank you Haribo.

I'm off to put a dinosaur tail on my car.

Enjoy Everything.

-dj

No comments:

Post a Comment