Wednesday, October 31, 2012

unwieldy halloween


I'm no horror movie expert. I mean, I never really got into them. And maybe that's why I don't get "Friday The 13th."

Freddy's knife-fingers? How effective is that?! I mean, really, I can barely slice bread when I'm holding a knife with my whole hand! It has to be nearly impossible trying to do anything with them attached to a glove!

I feel like I would try to slash something and they would just get all bendy. There is a good possibility that he'll break a finger if he gets caught on something!

Who wants that? I mean, does he have good health insurance? Because if he doesn't, he's paying for all those broken finger visits out of pocket!

THAT adds up! Trust me! I once had spoon-fingers as a part-time job and I broke my fingers a few times. And I was only scooping custard!

Trying to cut through people? THAT'S hard! Peoples are thick! And not pre-sliced like bread!

Okay, I know he does it all in dreams. I guess he has a good hospital in dream land. They probably fix him up pretty quickly.

But still, every other horror/slasher person probably has an easier time slashing and horroring.

I suppose I can't knock the guy for trying to be original in an already crowded killer market.

Still, are the broken fingers worth it?

I got a bowl of custard that says no.

It's weird that I have talking custard. But it's not weird that we're friends.

I'm off to find my spoon glove.

Enjoy Everything.

-dj

No comments:

Post a Comment