Friday, December 7, 2012

earn your stripes


I have stripes! Like a zebra!

You also have stripes! We all have stripes! I just found out that all of us have these things called Blaschko Lines. They are invisible stripes on our skin.

Yeah...they're invisible...but we do have them!

I'm like a tiger! On the prowl! With stripes! Rawr! Striped Rawr!

There are a few people who DO have visible stripes, but it's from rare skin conditions. So if you ever feel weird about a skin condition you might have, DON'T! If somebody says, "What's that weird birthmark you have?"

You say, "Birthmark? Oh! You mean my stripes! I'm half tiger. And half zebra. And half human. Don't mess with me. I am graceful and deadly with opposable thumbs."

Then you pause for three seconds and quietly, but quickly, put your hands in a claw pose and say, "Rawr."

THAT will totally freak them out! It's seriously the most fun you'll have every single day.

I guess these lines are in different shapes and patterns on your body. And on the chest it follows an "S" shape! Like Superman!

I have an "S" on my chest! I'm Superman! I had no idea!

I mean...I totally knew I was Superman. Because I do Supermanny things all the time. Like lift things and stuff.

Oh...that "S" on my chest? I'm just Superman.

one...two...three...

Rawr.

I'm off to oppose my thumbs.

Enjoy Everything.

-dj

No comments:

Post a Comment