Tuesday, February 19, 2013

heating the pain away


I hurt myself the other day. I pulled something.

Well, I didn't actively pull something. Like a car out of a ditch. Or a sword out of a stone (even though I could totally do that). I hurt a muscle in my shoulder. (I'm totally muscular, too.) Probably tearing some of the tendons and stuff.

Whatever I did, it hurt. I decided to get a heating pad. I got this thing that I microwave and then rest it on my shoulder. It's awesome.

It's by Bed Buddy. With a teddy bear picture!

I love teddy bears. I totally respect a group that enjoys picnics. I mean, who goes on picnics?

Teddy bears do. I don't mean buying some food and then eating it outside. Teddy bears go full-on picnic. Blankets, baskets, dance, shout. And they literally do this all day. Until 6pm. Then their mommies and daddies get them home to bed.

Because, you know, they've just been hardcore picnicking for hours.

Then they rest and warm up torn muscles.

Also, my heating wrap thing smells like popcorn. Because I only use my microwave to heat up water, popcorn, and this Bed Buddy.

Too bad teddy bears don't smell like popcorn. That could be bad, though. When they're in the forest having a good picnic, the smell of popcorn might attract wildebeests. And you don't want them at a picnic. They're very rude and tend to eat all the cupcakes.

Stinky wildebeests. Go have your own picnic. With the toucans. They're meanies, too.

I'm off to warm my muscles.

Enjoy Everything.

-dj

No comments:

Post a Comment