Wednesday, February 20, 2013

you too can be a heart surgeon


Ummm...is this a good idea? A company made a game where you have to perform heart surgery. Like, real heart surgery.

This isn't Operation. The nose doesn't light up. There is no buzz. Just blood. Lots of blood. If you mess up, Bob doesn't make it.

Luckily, Bob isn't an actual person.

The Surgeon Simulator is the next game you give your kids for Christmas! They plan on adding brain surgery and common dentistry, as well!

Kid One: "Hey Billy! Wanna come over and play Brain Surgeon?"

Kid Two: "Whoa! You have a brain that needs surgeoning? I am SO there!

Kid One: "Sweet tooth!

Kid Two: "Speaking of a sweet tooth, any chance we can do some common dentistry, too?"

Kid One: "Does a rib have a cage?! Of course we can you silly willy!"

Kid Two: "Surgical!"

Hopefully this will get kids interested in the medical sciences. Because, as you may or may not know, I love medical science. Since I hope one day they will be able to make me into Astro Boy.

Yeah, I know how he jets around. And I'm totally cool with it.

So bring on the science! And the internal jet packs!

I'm off to surgeon a heart.

Enjoy Everything.

-dj

No comments:

Post a Comment