Friday, February 8, 2013

this is not a bill


I'm not sure what it is. I got it in the mail.

It's some sort of medical thing. It said I went to the doctor in May. MAY! I suppose that's possible. But how am I supposed to remember that?! That's, like, forevers ago!

I usually get not-bills after a month or so. And when I'm unbilled for something, it's nice to know that I don't have a bill.

Now I'm wondering WHY I don't have a bill. Before they made me aware of my not getting billed, I didn't know there was something to not get billed for. Now that I know, I want to know what I'm not paying for!

I probably should have gone for a memory test. Maybe it was a forgetting procedure. Luckily, it worked, because I'm lost.

Why do I get things that are not a bill? Why doesn't it just say what it is? I guess when you get mail that has big money numbers on it, you want to know that you don't have to pay for it.

Why do other things tell me what they aren't? Like non-dairy creamer? When something is not something, it could be anything. When something IS something, it is something.

Do people worry about dairy that much? I know some people are intolerant towards dairy. And even though I practice dairy tolerance, I understand the desire not to have dairy. But couldn't you just say it's "vegetable fat and sodium caseinate" creamer?

I mean, if you can't sell your creamer with a catchy name like that, you shouldn't be selling vegetable fat and sodium caseinate, my friend!

I would love to get a bill that said it was non-dairy. And have a creamer that was not a bill.

I suppose that may have already happened, but I non-remembered. Thanks to those doctor visits I may have had in May.

I'm off to get billed...or unbilled.

Enjoy Everything.

-dj

No comments:

Post a Comment