Monday, March 11, 2013

jelly bean season is here


And the hunt is on! I love jelly beans. Easter is the BEST time for jelly beans.

Also, a bonus is Cadbury Mini Eggs. Which have some sort of magical candy frosting around delicious chocolate. I say "magical" because I've never tasted anything quite like it in my ENTIRE LIFE. That's right. The wholeness of my life encompasses my attempts to find a similar taste and all attempts have FAILED.

But let us get back to jelly beans. Which I may or may not have talked about a million times before. But who cares! It's worth talking about them again! Because they're so good. And so jelly. And so beany.

I found Glitter Jelly Beans at the store! GLITTER! If I could legally change my name to Gary Glitter and NOT have people ask me to Rock and Roll all the time, I totally would.

ALSO! Swedish Fish Jelly Beans! They're, like, the caviar of Swedish Fish!

So far they only come in Red flavor. Yes, that IS the official flavor. According to the website, which you should totally check out, the flavors are Red, Assorted, and Swedish Fish Aqua Life.

I would probably eat more fish if they tasted Red. I love Red flavor so much. There is a possibility that I would become a Swedish fisherman if I could catch Swedish Fish! I would use hooks and nets to catch fish and maybe those lobster trap things to get some jelly beans!

I would totally become a pescatarian! A Swedish Pescatarian!

I hope the Easter Fishy comes by this year and brings me Swedish Fish Jelly Beans. That would be totally Red.

I'm off to get my Swedish fishing license. (Say that 100 times fast!)

Enjoy Everything.

-dj

No comments:

Post a Comment