Monday, April 1, 2013

fairy circles


I love the name Fairy Circles! It makes me think of the "circle of friends" we might have.

You: "Do you know Demeter?"

Me: "Yeah! She's pretty well known in baking circles. I never hang out with her though."

You: "Why not?"

Me: "I usually hang in fairy circles. I'm also well known in rainbow circles, unicorn circles, and pi circles."

You: "That's awesome."

Me: "I know."

Fairy Circles are in Africa. They are circles in the desert where grass grows around a dead patch of dirt.  Researchers have found that it's probably termites who do this. I'm pretty sure that it's fairies, though.

Because it's in the name. And why would you name something that it isn't? That would be like calling a piano "Frank." It's just silly and doesn't make any sense.

Luckily, you have me to make sense of things.

Unless termites are fairies! Oh my stars and garters! Could it be?!

Both termites and fairies fly, can survive anything, grant wishes, and live in circles!

I think I just made a scientific discovery today. Quite possibly changing the world forever.

You’re welcome.

I'm off to make more science.

Enjoy Everything.

-dj

No comments:

Post a Comment