Wednesday, August 28, 2013

punctuation names

I noticed that some celebrities use punctuations instead of letters in their names. It’s not really anything new, but for some reason I’m interested in participating in this procedure.

I’m not sure what NEEDS to be done to make this legal, but I AM willing to partake in any and all challenges.

The big two names that come to mind are Ke$ha and P!nk. I don’t know if Slash from Guns N’ Roses counts. He could just sign his name with a / if he wanted to.

OH! It would be cool if Slash (or /) was some sort of super hero and he arch enemy-nemesis was backslash! It would be / vs. \! That’s lots of slashing! And backslashing!

Now, my name doesn’t really lend itself to a good punctuation. I mean, sure, I’ll add a (an?) ! or a (an?) = to my name sometimes. But I don't actually replace any letters.

So I am officially (unofficially) changing my name to Hidalgo!

Or, as it will be written from now on, #!d@\&0.

Please call me that from now on. And pronounce it just like it looks with the punctuations, please.

Wait…what if I’m getting this all wrong? What if P!nk isn’t actually “Pink.” Maybe it’s just a really loud “P” followed by “nk.” P! nk. Or maybe P is for Phosphorus? Like Phosphorus! nk.

And maybe Ke$ha isn’t really “Kesha.” She really wants to represent a dollar amount. Like Ke, followed by a “ha” amount of dollars.

I’m not really an economist like she is, so I don’t know how much “ha” is, but I’m sure she thought it out. She must be a really good investment banker or something. When she’s not singing, I mean.

If that’s the case, my #!d@\&0 doesn’t make any sense.

Nah...it totally makes sense.

I’m off to / a ^.

Enjoy Everything.

-dj (#!d@\&0)

No comments:

Post a Comment