Wednesday, August 21, 2013

rabbits at night

Science has done it once again! We now have rabbits that glow!

By injecting luminescent proteins from a jellyfish into a rabbit, these bunnies can glow green!

Sadly, the name Bluebell isn’t too great when they glow green, but it’s still a funny joke. Well, it’s a kinda funny joke to anybody who gets it. Which might be one other person...maybe? No?

Ahem...Scientists are hoping that these glowing bunnies will help them find cures for diseases like hemophilia, Alzheimer’s, and HIV.

I have NO idea how, but I guess when you have a glowing bunny, they are pretty good at doing research. And not just research during the day, but at night, too! Because they can still see their work by glowlight!

It’s like breeding super-science bunnies! I don’t know why they don't do this to humans!

They’ve apparently done it to pigs, sheep, monkeys, puppies, and kittens. Oh, and bunnies, duh. Why not just glow some humans?

You know what would be cool? Kittens that glitter-in-the-dark. Like, you turn out the lights and they sparkle. Then, every night you could have a disco party! Or, anything smaller than the cat could have a little disco party. (Glitter Kitten would be a great name for a band.)

Wait...vampires glitter-in-the-light, don’t they? At least that one from that movie did. I don’t know how true that was. I think it was based on a true story, but sometimes those movies aren’t 100% true.

Or so I’m told.

But during the day is lame! Who can disco in the day? Disco happens at night. THE END.

Maybe in 14 billion years when the sun blacks out on us, everybody will glitter and every day can be a disco day/night!

That’s the future I see. And I’m pretty good at predicting stuff. I mean, I did predict the alien invasion last year. You might not remember that because you were hit with a forgetting ray. But it happened. And I predicted it. Totally true. Well…based on a true story.

I’m off to glitter. In the dark.

Enjoy Everything.

-dj

No comments:

Post a Comment