Monday, November 18, 2013

shoot my suit

Is being a professional-type person dangerous? I don’t really know what “professional” people do. I know they wear suits. I know this because I’ve seen it on TV.

See, on TV, people put on suits and carry leather lunch boxes (which, for some reason, contain papers and boring stuff instead of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches) to an office where they sit and look at computers.

It never SEEMED dangerous. But it must be! Some guy in Canada (yay Canada!) made a suit using carbon nanotubes under the fabric to make the suit bulletproof! It can stop bullets and knife blades.

What is going on at your office?! I’ve heard that business can be a “dog eat dog” world, but really, stop making paper clips into shivs! This is not civilized behavior!

I suppose this would be good if you’re a spy like James Bond.

If this IS an issue, why only suits? I understand women can also wear suits, but it seems like they should also have more female-oriented fashions. Unless women don’t shoot each other at work.

I DO know that Black Widow would probably wear something like this. Maybe some evening wear.

Luckily, I don’t have this problem at work. If I did, I would ask for a bulletproof cardigan and cargo pants.

Yes, I only wear clothes that begin with the letter C. C is for Cool. And I’m Cool like that.

It’s too bad bulletproof clothes can’t protect you from bad, alphabetical jokes.

Maybe I’ll become a comedian and ONLY do alphabetical jokes. It will be funny (no, it won’t) AND educational for toddlers!

OH! I just thought of something! Bulletproof mittens! So I can catch bullets! How awesome would that be!

I’m off to learn the alphabet.

Enjoy Everything.

-dj

No comments:

Post a Comment