Thursday, March 13, 2014

coffee and aloe

Before I am gone from this Earth, I want to let everybody know something. Coffee and aloe are essential in life.

The other day I realized that I don’t have a lot of good advice handy in my mind. But, I do know TWO things. Coffee is good. And aloe is good.

Coffee is good because it has a lot of health benefits.

Also, it makes my brain tingle with smiles.

Aloe is also good. Especially on tissues! When you buy tissues, YOU NEED TO BUY TISSUES WITH ALOE.

Seriously, why would you not buy that?! I don’t even know WHY they make tissues without aloe!

Store clerk: Well, we have these tissues with aloe and these tissues without.

Me: What’s the difference?

Store clerk: The aloe will make your nose feel like it’s getting caressed by a cloud of love. Without aloe, you will get a red nose that will feel like it’s getting burned by hot knives.

Me: Hmmm…that’s a tough choice…I think I’ll go with the aloe.

Store clerk: Excellent choice. And can I offer you some coffee as well? It has many health benefits. And will make your brain giggle like a kitten.

Me: YES.

That is an actual conversation I had at the store the other day. I shop at very fancy stores. That only sell coffee and tissues.

I’m off to tingle my brain and pillow my nose.

Enjoy Everything.

-dj

No comments:

Post a Comment