Tuesday, April 29, 2014

the bio-duck mystery

There was a mystery in the ocean near Australia. Since the 1960s, submarines would hear a duck sound. They called it the “bio-duck.”

They first thought that other subs were making the sound as some sort of code. But then it kept on happening, so they thought maybe it was a fish.

Now! They know it’s not a duck or a sub! It’s a whale! The minke whale!

Researchers tagged some minke whales to learn more about their movements and attached some microphones to them as well. Because you never know if they’ll say something crazy like, “I wish Yahoo Serious made more movies.”

Thankfully, they did not say that. But for some reason I would like to watch Young Einstein again.

After listening to the audio from the minke whales, they found out that they make the bio-duck sound!

I WAS hoping that there was a breed of duck that learned how to breathe underwater and created an advanced underwater civilization called Quacklantis.

I even sent that theory to NOAA. They never returned my calls. Probably because they’re jealous of my genius.

Much like people are jealous of Yahoo Serious’ genius.

He and I would get along very well. Maybe we should get together and make a movie called Bio-Duck. It would be like Bio-Dome, but duckier.

I think it should also star Pauly Shore. Because I truly believe that Yahoo and Pauly would be a comedy duo to rival Rodgers and Hammerstein.

I’m off to search for Quacklantis.

Enjoy Everything.

-dj

No comments:

Post a Comment