Friday, May 30, 2014

baby dragons in caves

Out of the 508 things that can be said about me, one is that I love adorable amphibians. If you never saw that axolotl I wrote about months ago, find one. Then look at how cute it is. Then love it forever.

(The other 507 things involve unicorns, candy, comic books, sparkles, rainbows, and many different versions of dance.)

Well! I just found out there is something almost as cute as that! Baby dragons!

Ok, so "baby dragon" isn't really this creatures OFFICIAL name. They are actually olms. Or, in their native Slovenia, moceril. That means "the one that burrows into wetness."

That is, quite possibly, the most disgusting term ever.

I will call it a baby dragon. Because that's what they look like! Baby dragons with no eyes!

Oh, yeah, they live completely underwater in caves. Their eyes never really develop. They don't need them.

If I lived in a magical world filled with awesome things, I would have a castle. Protecting my castle would be an axolotl that rode on an olm. Not that my castle would ever need protection because my world is sweet and people don't fight. We just have fun. And cute protectors.

I would also be a baby dragon farmer with panda helpers. Because there would be NOTHING MORE ADORABLE THAN THAT.

I also think that dragons should be involved in intramural sports. Because they should get the exercise and team building skills needed for adult life.

And an axolotl riding a dragon that is playing soccer (or football) sounds like the coolest sport ever! It would be like polo, but with more amphibian action. And dragons. I'll call it Dragolo.

I'm off to train my dragon.

Enjoy Everything.

-dj

No comments:

Post a Comment