Monday, May 19, 2014

drink and drone

Casa Madrona is a fancy hotel in California.

Fancy can't even describe the place. It's beyond gorgeous. And SO EXPENSIVE.

The Alexandrite Suite costs $10,000. FOR ONE NIGHT. Would you like to spend two nights there? Because if you can afford that, I would like you to bring me!

They decided that they needed a gimmick to get people to stay there, (I have a gimmick idea, MAKE IT CHEAPER.) so they started a drone delivery service.

If you stay in the Alexandrite Suite, you can have a drone deliver champagne to your room. You don't even have to tip it! Just get your bottles and send it away!

Are you like me and don't care about drone champagne? They understand that. So they will also deliver cookies! Drone cookies! Drookies!

Imagine sitting out on a beautiful deck all day while robots just keep delivering cookies and snacks to you. I would feel like an evil mastermind in a movie!

Me: "Drones! Bring me more cookies!"

Drones: "Yes master." (My evil drones talk.)

Me: "And 3.8 bags of Swedish Fish!"

Drones: "Yes master."

Me: "And this time don't go to Sweden and get fish from the water! I want the red chewy ones! And make sure every chewy fish looks like a fish! I don't want any mooshed-up ones"

It's stressful being an evil mastermind. You have to be so specific with robots. But they're easier to replace than human minions. Those were messy days.

I'm off to plot my world domination...after I raise $10,000. Do they have an evil kickstarter?

Enjoy Everything.

-dj

No comments:

Post a Comment