Thursday, May 15, 2014

cruise for a living

Did you know there is a cruise ship that people live on? They have apartments and just live their life on this boat!

My dad loves cruises. I could see him living on a ship for the rest of his life. I don’t know if he knows about this boat. But he will now! (If he reads this. He might not.)

This boat has 165 apartments on it. You buy one and then you live there. It’s called “The World.” It has a deli, restaurants, a grocery store, movie theater, library, and so much more!

Then...IT JUST CRUISES! On the ocean! It stops at ports for a few days if you want to go out somewhere. It stocks up on food and supplies. Then goes out again!

That’s it! Always cruising!

A studio apartment costs about $600,000. Suites are $13,500,000. And there are monthly home-owner fees.

It’s possible that price is the reason my dad doesn’t live there yet. I’m hoping to becoming rich one day so I can buy him a room.

But still! You can live on a boat forever! Every few days you’re in a new place!

I wonder if they need any employees. I mean, I could run a library…ON A BOAT. If somebody doesn’t return their book on time, I don’t have to go far to find them. THEY ARE STUCK ON A BOAT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE OCEAN!

Don’t try stealing a book from MY library. I will track you down even if I have to walk all the way from starboard to port. Then I will throw you in the brig! Unless you pay "The Late Fees of the Seven Seas." (If you say that like a pirate, it sounds cooler.)

OH! They are hiring people! I just looked at their website! They need a Sous Chef. I could totally fake being a Sous Chef. I have no idea what the word “sous” means, but I’m sure I can sous like crazy. I will actually put that I have my doctorate in sous. They could call me Dr. Sous.

I’m off to sous on a boat. And I will sous in a coat.

Enjoy Everything.

-dj

No comments:

Post a Comment