Monday, June 9, 2014

happy money

CNN recently asked people “How much money do you need to be happy?”

Guess what! Most people said that if they had about $100,000 a year, they would be happy!

Wanna know how many people said that money can’t buy happiness? 6%! That’s it! And they are kinda right. Money can’t actually buy an emotion. BUT! It does buy all the stuff that gives me the happy emotion!

Like jelly beans.

$100,000 is SO far out of my realm of money options that I can’t even imagine what I’d do with that much money.

Ok. That’s a lie. I know exactly what I would do. I would buy a pool. Then I would fill it with jelly beans. Then I would swim in it every day. And have a pool party every week with mutant, party jellyfish. I would also invite peanut butter over. Because peanut butter and I are besties.

I should figure out a way to make millions of monies. OH! You know what I think would make me rich? Fruit-shaped containers.

Many fruits are soft when they are ripe. And that makes them so hard to transport! I think they make a banana one, but why stop there?! I just had a pear. It was all beaten up because it was in my bag! There is no pear container!

Or an avocado case. Because you don’t want that all messed up. Or containers for watermelon slices! I use my sandwich container, but it’s not a perfect fit. Sometimes I have to squish some of my melon to make it fit. NOBODY wants squished melons!

I will call it the “FruitCase” and I will sell it on infomercials late at night when people are tired and desire unbruised fruit.

I’m off to get fruity rich.

Enjoy Everything.

-dj

No comments:

Post a Comment