Thursday, June 12, 2014

toilet it go

Apparently people aren't happy with the number of bathrooms in their home. They want MORE.

A new study says that new homes are being built with at least THREE bathrooms.

You know what I say? GOOD.

That might not be necessary if it's a new couple buying the house and there are only two people. But if they plan on having children, they need those bathrooms! If four people REALLY have to go after a long drive, you definitely want more than one bathroom in the house.

Luckily, I live alone and I have at least one bathroom.

Actually, I would like a house with bathrooms all over the place. Then, if I had to go, I wouldn't have to go very far. Maybe have a bathroom attached to every room of the house. Living room, den, bedroom, closets...

What's the difference between a den and living room, anyway?

Hold on...let me check...

Ok, the internettings helped me out. See, a den is supposed to be the quieter family room. The living room is a social room where guests can come and chat!

The living room is generally near the entrance of the house and the den is hidden away. Far, far away. Possibly in another galaxy. Just in case your family needs a REALLY quiet spot.

Also, the bathroom in the living room is more social, so that's awkward. The den bathroom is much quieter.

My house would even have a bathroom attached to the bathroom. Like a bathroom inception.

The bathroom that is attached to the bathroom is great when you need a bathroom.

I'm off to house a bathroom...or room a bathhouse?

Enjoy Everything.

-dj

No comments:

Post a Comment