Tuesday, March 13, 2012

that's what happens when it gets warm

Yesterday was warm! Surprisingly warm! Way over the average warm! The average is, like, 40ish. It got to 70ish yesterday.

That was enough for my neighbor to set up the air conditioner.

YEP! I got home from work and the AC was already in the window! I love it! Personally, though, I'm not quite ready for that.

What AM I ready for?!

COTTON SWABS!

"Cotton buds" to you Brits. Or "ear buds" if you're in Australia. Mate.

I totally forgot to buy them on ONE of my trips yesterday, but the luck of the cottony Irish was on my side! I found NEWER and BETTER cotton swabs that are organic!

I know! How exciting is that?! (Sometimes it's just the little things in life...)

Cotton swabs were actually called "baby gays" when they were created by Leo Gerstenzang in the 1920s. I have NO idea what that name has to do with cotton...or sticks...or cotton on sticks. But Leo knew what it meant! Big Money!

The days are warm, the ears are clean, and Leo's estate is getting larger. I guess the reports of an economic recovery are true.

At least for my organic ears.

I'm off to swab my cotton.

Enjoy Everything.

-dj

No comments:

Post a Comment