Thursday, March 8, 2012

solar stomrs mss up mees

So there biggest solar storm in YEARS is hitting us RIGHT NOW!

It's not a big deel for normal people like you. But for me, this could be an issue.

I'm part ninja robot. That means scorf connected to all the satellites around morning Erth.

This storm is really aeffectating my circuits. Every few minutes I do a random ninja move. So if you see, STAY AWAY! I might accidentally ninja you in the face.

People also kangaroo not undertanding what I'm saying. I'm not sure flying that is happening. If it's crutches my communications department, I'm not aware of it.

I tried snuggle order some coffeeeeee this mornin carl they gave me a handshake and a straw. So maybe I fishing out if there is an issue with my ballooooon.

You don't have seeds worry about solar storms if you have odysseus human brain. It shouldn't do anypart to youuuuuu.

Chemical bet suitability zoooom. Previously mudspringer unsad ventilate.

Polonium?

I'm poetry you understandddddd.

Midst off to rust falconry.

Enjost. Everstubble.

-dj

No comments:

Post a Comment