Thursday, April 5, 2012

bow down to the tax master

I finally did my taxes. It was awesome.

And I did it in just under 2 hours!

WHAAAAAAAAT?!

That's right. I ripped through those taxes like a sword through a hydrogen atom. What...you don't split atoms when you're swording? Well, not everybody can be as good a sworder as I am.

Maybe I should open a swording school and teach people my mystical talents in sword mastery. Soon you too could split the atom with a swipe of your sword!

Sure there will be some nuclear fission going on, but that's no biggie. That happens all the time. It's like sunshine. It's just there.

Do I need to claim nuclear fission on my taxes? I don't remember a box for that.

I did claim my sword as a dependent.

Because it is awesome and the government should know that.

I'm off to make up a refund.

Enjoy Everything.

-dj

No comments:

Post a Comment