Tuesday, April 17, 2012

how low can you go?


You thought I was done talking about low stuff?! You were wrong!

If you thought the sink was bad news, wait until you hear about the TV situation!

I'm not a tall guy. I'd say average heighth and width and depth. Well...I'm pretty deep. Maybe deeper than deep. If you read some of my poetry, you would know that.

"The mind can search far for the eyes to see
an ocean of knowledge in a star sea."

Deep, right? I thought so. All that talk about oceans and stars and seas. They all have a lot of deepyness.

I was watching TV this weekend and decided to sit on the floor. Because, you know, we deepers do that sometimes. Guess what I found out?

TV is SOOOOO much better from a lower perspective! Seriously! SO GOOD!

Go on...try it...I'll wait...

See what I mean?!

I'm not sure how to get the TV higher, though. THAT is where I run into trouble. I don't know what to do. Those giant TV bookshelves are too low. I need to get one of those wall mount things and put it near the ceiling. THAT would be AWESOME!

I should be a designerator of the homes. Because my ideas might finally bring world peace. Or something like that. Better posture, perhaps.

Also, my dad agrees with me on the sink thing. So there's a 50/50 chance he'd hire me to design his sinks and TV holders. Unless he finds somebody who actually knows what they're doing. Let's hope he doesn't. I would love a designer's salary.

I'm off to sit up straight.

Enjoy Everything.

-dj

No comments:

Post a Comment