Friday, April 13, 2012

sink so low

I have an issue with sinks. I've noticed it for years but didn't want to bring it up. I will be quiet NO LONGER! The Secret Society of Stealthy Sink Sailors have scared me for long enough! I don't care how many sailors they send after me. I WILL BE HEARD!

Sinks are too low.

There. I said it. It's out there now. You can't deny it. Every time I wash my hands, my back hurts. Every time I wash my dishes, my back hurts.

It's a conspiracy. I have absolutely no proof, but I'm pretty much completely certain that sink makers and chiropractors have a back-alley deal going on.

I'm not sure which alley they backed in, but I imagine it was a nice one with ergonomic chairs and chrome handles.

OH! And I bet the sponge people are involved with them too. Because, you know, sponges are needed a lot when you do dishes. So maybe they wanted in on this action.

This runs deep. Really deep. Maybe all they way past the lower mantle.

That's pretty deep.

Almost as deep as my sink is. Which, by the way, IS TOO LOW.

So yeah, that's really all I wanted to talk about today. I wish there could be sinks just a little bit higher. So I could stand up straight and wash my hands. Maybe rest my elbows on the counter because I'm lazy.

Unfortunately, none of these things will happen because the SSofSSS will probably kidnap me and erase your memory of this entire conversation.

I'm off to see what those guys want in that white van over there.

Enjoy Everything.

-dj

No comments:

Post a Comment