Wednesday, June 20, 2012

the colors are everywhere


I broke a plate (sad face). Or I guess I could emoticon it. :(

I don't think I ever broke a plate before! Glasses...yeah...plenty. But that's the glasseseses fault! They make them all glassy and stuff! I mean, really, what did they expect?

That's why I use plastic tumblers. I don't know why they're called that, but they do great tumbles! They NEVER break. AND they are bright colors! I like the green and orange ones. Green for my green beverages and orange for my orange ones.

I actually only have green and orange beverages. This is 168% true.

So I broke my plate while I was washing it. I think maybe I just washed it too much and wore it down. Or because I dropped it in the sink. Either way, it is now two half-plates.

You know what's cool? A kaleidoscope. Wow! That's a hard word to spell.

Oh...I thought of that because I was thinking of putting plate pieces into one. That would be awesome! Kaleidoscopes are really pretty. I would like to have one.

OOOOH! I would like a rocketship that is powered by a kaleidoscope!

Kaleidoscope Rocket!

That would be a good band name.

It would also be a good name for a unicorn.

I'm off to buy a unicorn and a rocket.

Enjoy Everything.

-dj

No comments:

Post a Comment