Monday, June 18, 2012

i shake, and then i pour


My orange juice is very helpful. It has directions on it. Shake & Pour.

Simple as that! Can you imagine what my mornings would be like if I didn't have that help?

I might just shake and not pour! What would happen then? I wouldn't know what to do! I'd have this wonderfully homogeneous mixture just sitting there in a carton. It would never be enjoyed. Because nobody told me to pour it!

Or if I just poured it without any shaking going on. I would get this watery, unpulped glass of orange one day, then a chunky cup of pulp another day!

And I don't even buy the orange juice with pulp in it! It would just appear!

Did you know that 31% of people don't want pulp in their orange juice? It's true. I'm not sure if that 31% are upset about the surprise pulp from a lack of shaking or if they will never buy the orange juice that is specifically made with pulp in it.

Is it harder to make orange juice with pulp? Or is it just a different squeezer? Or is it all the same and pulp is plopped in after?

I'd tell you, but I don't know much about citrus sinensisology. Well, I know to shake and pour, but beyond that, I'm pretty useless.

You know what you should pour and NOT shake? Carbonated beverages.

You know what you should shake and NOT pour? Carbonated beverages.

And snow globes. Because pouring them would make them work less.

And they don't taste good. Those snow flakes are NOT water pulp. If they are, they don't taste as good as orange pulp. And they make you way more sicker.

I'm off to shake and pour.

Enjoy Everything.

-dj

No comments:

Post a Comment