Friday, June 22, 2012

one secure pole position


Have you ever seen a telephone pole? Well...I guess they are technically called "utility" poles because they do a lot more than hold telephones! Like Batman's utility belt, which does more than hold up his pants. 

Utility poles hold cable, electricity, internet, sprinkles, fairy dust, phone, squirrels, and everything else!

Some of them have support cables attached. I guess to make sure they don't fall down.

It's okay. We all need support sometimes. It's healthy to admit that.

I saw one of these fancy utility poles with SEVEN support cables! SEVEN!!! That's a lot of support! That's, like, Snow Pole and the Seven Cables!

The best part? This pole is near my apartment! So even if a boulder comes rolling down the street, I will not lose my electricity!

Not that I can afford to pay my electric bill, but it's still nice to know that if I COULD pay it, I WOULD have electricity.

I also saw a bunch of puddles when I saw this heavily-cabled pole. I don't know where they came from. Maybe ducks are bored of using ponds and want to relocate. But without rain, they had to bring some of their own water.

I would like a baby duck for a pet. I would name him Olaf.

I'm off to check my meter.

Enjoy Everything.

-dj

No comments:

Post a Comment