Friday, June 29, 2012

fingers are so last year


I gots me a pair of fingerless gloves! WOOT! 

I'm so excited about this. My hands are always cold when I'm typing. I blame aliens. And sometimes monsters.

Most people just tell me that I have bad circulation. I don't believe that for a nanosecond. If my circulation was evil, it probably wouldn't even circulate. It might just circ. Or ulate. Or neither! But not both! (You know, because it's evil.)

I just put them on! They are soooo warm! And I can still type. It feels a little weird, but I love it. When things feel weird, they're good.

Sometimes, to stay warm, you have to look kinda...different. And I'm okay with that. People will probably ask what's wrong with my hands and I will tell them that aliens implanted robot eyes on my palms and I'm insecure about it.

That will make them feel awkward for asking me.

And then I'll laugh and take the gloves off to shock them. They'll be surprised to find that it isn't true!

This is a lot of talk about gloves that are just missing the fingers, but really, is there anything more exciting going on today?

No. There isn't. Trust me. I checked. Fingerlessly.

I'm off to keep my hands warm...all the way up to the tips!

Enjoy Everything.

-dj

No comments:

Post a Comment