Monday, June 4, 2012

hands or feets or windshields


I drive a car with air vents. I think most cars do. The ones that do not...well...I hope they have windows or something. That would really stink if they do not.

But MY car has both! Fancy automobile, I have!

It was a little humid this weekend, but not too hot. I put on some air conditioning to keep me and my windshield cool and dry, but it was a little cold on my feet, so I made it just blow through the hand vents. Then my windshield needed a little drying out, so I put it up there.

Why can't I do a windshield/hand combo? How is that not an option? I mean...why is there a feet/windshield option?

And how come you can't get triple-air with a hand/foot/windshield combo! How awesome would that be?!

Imagine the amount of air that would come in through those vents! It would be crazy! I would be able to fly a kite in my car!

Who doesn't love a little car kiting?!

Maybe you have a fancier car that gives you more options. My car is still pretty fancy, though. With all those windows AND air vents.

I also have four floor mats. FOUR! Bet you can't say that about your car!

Sometimes I put all four of them under my feet while I'm driving. Just to make sure my floor is totally matted.

You know I'm driving 4-matted when you see me fly by you with your triple-blow air vents and I laugh at your single-mattedness.

Take that fancy car.

I'm off to check your vents.

Enjoy Everything.

-dj

No comments:

Post a Comment